Each affiliate registration is reviewed and moderated by us, and we appreciate the honest and accurate information provided. We ask that you be patient during the review process.
Congratulations if your application has been approved! Mango & Coffee SEO Services will provide you with a unique referral ID that you can use to promote the company. The Affiliate Area has detailed information on your visitors and referrals.
Commissions and payouts
Whenever a customer uses your referral link to order a service and every subsequent purchase thereafter, you’ll earn 10% commission.
Affiliate commissions over 30 days old are paid out in the first week of every month. Payouts must reach a minimum of $200.00. You don’t have a maximum payout balance, so don’t hold back!
Our referral program offers recurring referrals for life.
It is not possible to generate referrals from your own purchases.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- Every client you refer will earn you 15% commission on the first order
- Every subsequent order from the client you will earn 10% comission. This is for life
- Minimum payout amount of $200.00, no maximum payout (all payouts in USD)
- Payment will be made within the first week of each month for commissions older than 30 days
- PayPal, your bank account, or your debit card will be used to pay out referrals
- You cannot generate referrals using your own purchases (including using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
To track your referral, a cookie is placed in the browser when a potential customer clicks on your referral link. We then store the cookie for 180 days to let your referred customers make a decision about whether or not to move forward with us or to ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
Note: Once a purchase is made, the client account is linked to your affiliate account with us and this never expires. You earn 15% on their first order and 10% for every order they make thereafter.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- After 180 days the customer makes their FIRST purchase (due to the cookie expiring).
Note: once a customer has created an account they are linked to your affiliate account. So future purchases thereafter will always incur payments to you.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $200.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- In this case, the method of generating the referral was not in accordance with our promotional policies (see below) or the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Mango&Coffee Marketing.
The Mango&Coffee Marketing affiliate program may send you ad-hoc emails containing important information about the affiliate program.
Besides providing you with relevant news and updates, these emails can also help you effectively market Mango&Coffee Marketing.
As an affiliate, you may receive information that is embargoed or time-sensitive (promotion of such information may not occur until an embargo has been lifted).
Affiliate application rejection
Any affiliate application can be rejected by us at our discretion. Likewise, we reserve the right to choose whether to provide an explanation or rationale for a rejection of an affiliate application. A few reasons for a rejection of an application are listed below (this isn’t an exhaustive list):
- We will reject affiliate applications from sites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, or illegal business practices. We will also reject affiliate applications for sites that include materials infringing on National or International Copyright.
- In some cases, we may reject affiliate applications from websites that are not aligned with our industry or business.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Mango&Coffee Marketing will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred, or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Mango&Coffee Marketing and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Mango&Coffee Marketing to keep earning referrals. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period.
A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Mango&Coffee Marketing Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Mango&Coffee Marketing is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Mango&Coffee Marketing and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog and mention our services.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Mention Mango&Coffee Marketing to your clients, customers, and friends, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Create a blog post or review on any serious topic related to SEO, affiliate marketing or web building, and link our site using your referral link
- Your social networking accounts can assist you in reaching a wide audience. Tell your Twitter followers about us with your affiliate referral link, tell your Facebook friends about us with your affiliate link, or let your LinkedIn network know about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Promoting spam-free is a great way to get more referrals!
- Use your referral link in your answers to other questions on other sites related to your topic, and provide helpful responses.
Prohibited promotional methods
We want affiliates who support us 100%, and we are very cautious with how it’s promoted, so we only want affiliates who back us 100%! It’s not our intention to scare you away from these prohibited promotional methods – we’re doing it to protect you, us, and our valued customers from any kind of spam or fraud, which is something we take very seriously.
- Mango&Coffee Marketing may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
- Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Mango&Coffee Marketing, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Mango&Coffee Marketing.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Mango&Coffee Marketing
Affiliates aren’t employees of Mango&Coffee Marketing and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Mango&Coffee Marketing is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Mango&Coffee Marketing site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Mango&Coffee Marketing is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of unwanted promotional methods
We may disable your affiliate account if your promotional methods violate these terms. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not notify you if this happens. As an affiliate, please use the permitted methods of promotion.
We do not allow the following types of sites to become affiliates: adult sites, sites that display graphic material or banners for adult activities, sites that promote adult content, violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Mango&Coffee Marketing. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action Mango&Coffee Marketing. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
To apply for an affiliate account submit this form with your details.